4/24/17

Metropole Bangkok

In collaboration with Metropole Bangkok
(The Crest Collection by the Ascott Limited)




Sawadee ka! I'm finally back with another hotel review you wouldn't wanna miss! ;)

Located in the most hipster district in Bangkok, Thonglor, you'll find this colonial architecture inspired building which stands out from the other modern-looking buildings. And it's none other than Metropole Bangkok, which is one of the serviced apartments under The Crest Collection by the Ascott Limited.

If you know me, you'd know how much I admire beautiful interior designs. No matter vintage or modern, I like them both equally. Which is exactly why this place was made for me - Metropole Bangkok offers a unique juxtaposition between contemporary and classic! I was totally blown away by the gorgeous interior design once I stepped into the lobby after spending 10 minutes taking pictures of the building outside! Greeted with the sight of walls full of photo frames, quilted leather couches and antique trunks - I was screaming internally while holding back the urge to drop everything to go photograph the interiors because I had to check in first.

Got the room keys and went up excitedly because I had high expectations after seeing just the lobby area! I was offered the Studio room, which was perfect for me and my best travel buddy/photographer, my boyfriend. The room wasn't big but boy, it was beautiful. The room was so cozy and comfortable, which made us feel so homey. Think king-sized bed, big curtains and yellow lighting! I just love love love their concept so much. As it's a serviced apartment, the room was fully equipped with a mini kitchen and washing machine. The boyfriend and I totally made full use of the kitchen because we love Thailand's 7 Eleven sausages and packed fried rice!

Priced at RM361 (last checked on booking.com), it's a pretty damn good deal considering it's basically a home away from home. I highly recommend this place for your stay in Bangkok, if you want luxury at an affordable price! You'll enjoy your stay as much as I did, trust me.


Now it's time for the pictures to do the talking. Firstly here are some visuals of the building-











Onto the interiors-
(Super gorgeous right?!)

























This is PRIM Nurture Retreats, located on Metropole's ground floor! Every guest is entitled for a complimentary 15-minute spa service so yay to that! Even though it was short, it was honestly really therapeutic after a long day of exploring & shopping!


Our humble Studio room-
(I lost the photos of the kitchen & bathroom.. but I promise they look as pretty as you can imagine!)






The pool area which we spent our mornings at-












1 comment: