1/7/17

In collaboration with Daniel Wellington











Nothing defines classic and timeless like a Daniel Wellington watch. I'm absolutely in love with their newer classic black collection! I've always preferred white face when it comes to watches but my perception totally changed after seeing DW's black face watches! Couldn't decide on black or brown strap at first, but I'm glad I listened to my boyfriend and went for the brown one. It stands out and is surely different from your usual all black watches. Their newly launched classic cuff screams class and simplicity which I totally adore. Haven't gotten it off my wrist ever since I received them! Get yours today by quoting 'luvvs' for 15% off, on top of the 10% when you purchase a watch + cuff together. What a steal!

My choice of watch - Classic Black Durham 40mm
Shop Daniel Wellington - www.danielwellington.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment