3/19/16

MARC BALE

I'm so thankful to be given the opportunity to collaborate with yet another Australian watch brand - Marc Bale. Totally fell in love with their designs when I stumbled upon their Instagram page and I'm so delighted to own one myself now! My choice of watch is black leather with gold details. So so so gorgeous. Pretty sure it goes well with every single outfit be it classy or edgy!

Marc Bale is a sister brand to The Peach Box so they included a bangle in the parcel! I got the Floating Crystal Bangle in rose gold and I loveeee it so much. The design is so pretty and the quality is really top notch. And rose gold never goes wrong.

Can't wait to style them! Hopefully I'll have some outfit pictures featuring this watch and bangle to share soon.






Some pictures taken w iPhone -


No comments:

Post a Comment