11/23/14

LA KINGS + FLORAL + FLYKNIT

It's definitely a good thing to have a boyfriend who loves wearing snapback. Not to mention a boyfriend who's both your stylist and photographer too. He paired his favourite cap with my brother's hibiscus top(which is now mine) and my multicolour flyknit for this shoot which he insisted on. Also, this is yet another photo shoot done in less than half an hour. I like how we're always up for spontaneous shoots around my housing area! More to come :)


(flawed leg but lazy to edit)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheyenne, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is not a spam yah :)

    ReplyDelete