5/13/14

Pretty in Pink (and Purple)

Had a shoot with Jiexi at a park near my house this sunny afternoon and I really like how the photos turned out. It's been a while since I last had such a girly shoot! I personally think she looks so much better in candids, which means she managed to provide happy vibes in the photos. I dressed her up in pretty coloured flare bustier dresses which looked amazing on her, made her wear flower crown and tiara that she normally wouldn't wear, let her stand in front of my camera awkwardly while I braved the crazy hot Sun in black shirt and black shorts - just for this 'lookbook' for @shopcheyenne. All in all, I would say this is a success as I really enjoyed shooting her and I like the photos!


Pink bustier dress, very sweet colour!






Purple bustier dress - very lovely colour :)





Hope you enjoyed this set of photos!


With love,
Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment