2/26/14

The Moviic Story

“My grandma once told me that a dress can do wonders for a woman, and no woman can ever not look good in a dress of her own desire.”
- Moviic
 




Had a photoshoot for Moviic Online Boutique last year. They finally launched a month ago so I can finally post the photos. It was my first time shooting 'professionally' (as there was money involved) but looking at the photos now, I believe I could've done a much better job.

The theme Carmen, the owner of Moviic, wanted was somehow like my style - vintage girly type. I'm truly honoured to be given this chance to shoot for her clothing line, even though I'm not a professional at all!


Hope you enjoy these photos :)


Model is my beautiful friend Jiani :)



With love,
Cheyenne

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots!! Can't wait for your next update! ^^ How do u get the photos have the constant lovely tone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll try to update as often as possible :) I use photoshop actions!

      Delete