5/29/13

Party Princess


I wanted this shoot to be like a 'girly yet naughty' kind of shoot. Girly outfit and poppin' bottles and shit.. you get it? Something like a girl who celebrated her 18th birthday(this explains the plastic tiara I guess..?) and had a party after that! But I think I failed. I didn't have enough props and I'm a bad model. I'll just call this tumblr-inspired-but-failed shoot.

Favourite crochet lace shorts from Dovey Lovey (that I wear very often)
 
Will be trying out more different shoots now.. and maybe a lil' on my personal life :)


With love,
Cheyenne

6 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your posts Cheyenne! You should blog more often. :) Please visit my site if you want: leona-photographics.blogspot.com Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy a extend of natural style treatments and unwinding Fijian massage.


    My web site - tanie wczasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. An effective software company could provide services to enterprises of different different types.



    Feel free to surf to my website :: organizacja wczasów

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live Free or Die: Is our united states government on an unsustainable spending spree?
    Cesspools may have divisions that can is seen on mother nature.


    My web site: zespół muzyczny Bydgoszcz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet
    visitors, its really really fastidious post on building up
    new weblog.

    my weblog - nike air max on sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete