12/14/12

spikes x cross

Just trying out a more badass shoot which I've always wanted to try but since I couldn't find a  model, I tried it out on my own. Thankfully I have these spikes, cross & Litas to complete this badass shoot! I think my face ruined these photos, I just don't have the sexy look to match with the theme.. I actually wanted to add cigarette to make it even more 'badass' but I didn't in the end and I don't even know why. Maybe I'll try to add cigarette in my next badass shoot!

Enjoy! (I hope it's not too bad since it's my first time trying this kind of shoot)



In case you're wondering, I got my JC inspired Lita from http://agapeboutique.com.my! This pair is the most comfortable pair EVER. I didn't feel like I was actually wearing heels during this shoot. Love it so much! Now I'm gonna get another pair with studs & spikes. Aaah can't wait!


Withlove,
Cheyenne

9 comments:

  1. Hihi Cheyenne , rmb me ? I volunteer to be ur model ! I love your blog and your photos so much ! Here's my blog , I did quite a lot of photoshoot and I'd really hope i get to do some collaboration with u !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much love! We will discuss more on Facebook x

      Delete
  2. i really love this photoshoot! well, at first i didn't like badass shoot, but since i read this post i like badass shoot! you give me a lot of inspirations :D

    http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so so much love, glad to know that I inspired you, that meant a lot to me x

      Delete
  3. That's fast! LOVE your darker edits hehe :D And you actually suit this style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm trying to shoot & blog on the same day! Hahaha thank you so much!!
      Really?! I'm so happy to hear that hehe x

      Delete
  4. If you don't mind me asking, did you shoot this with a tripod or did someone shoot it while you were modeling?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job for the concept of the photoshoot! The make-up is really fitting. What I wanted to say is that I don't think a cigarette will make everything 'badass'. I don't know, it may be only my opinion, but being a badass is more about the attitude ^^

    Have a lovely day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete