9/20/12

riding a bike in skirt

I've always wanted a nice vintage bike & I finally got myself one! Not in the colour I wanted but it's okay, I can always spray new colour when I get bored of this current colour. The main point of me getting this bike is that I can go for photoshoots with it(I LOVE photoshoots with vintage bike!)

Dressed up in Dovey Lovey's denim bustiercchariot's swiftly skirt, some bracelets & my brown oxfords, had a shoot at the park near my house. I finally found a place with all greeeeeeen, love that place!

Since I have Photoshop now, I started to play around with new edits & finally settled with these! Btw, who said you can't dress up & cycle especially in skirt?! I personally think I did a pretty good job ;)




xxx


Different tones because the tones of the orginal photos were different, I changed to the wrong settings on camera :(



Dovey Lovey's denim bustier in light denim
cchariot's swiftly skirt in cream(very lovely colour!)


Withlove,
Cheyenne x

8 comments:

  1. I love the outfit!! My favourite shots are the second one and the last three :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Hehee we can shoot shoot one day x

      Delete
  2. Love these pictures sooo much! Simply brilliant <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mandy!! I'll go & find you in the UK one day & we will go shoot together hehe :) x

      Delete
  3. very nice blog & pictures !*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, so beautiful pictures! <3 Nicee ^^ where is the playground? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely x
      Kota Kemuning :)

      Delete