7/28/12

Spring Love

I wish I lived in a country with four seasons. I wish I lived in the UK. I wish I could dress up according to the seasons. But at the end of the day, I'll always be thankful for what I have & for where I am right now - a beautiful country(but spoilt by uncountable people) called Malaysia, which has only one season, summer(but come to think of it, there were actually 4 FAKE seasons - during the hazy days, it was kinda cold so winter; leaves were everywhere so it was fall; flowers everywhere now so it's spring! Hahaha). Yes I'll always be thankful but who knows, I might be living in the UK, or France, or maybe Italy in the future. Or maybe I'll always be stuck in Malaysia. Sometimes I wish I could see what the future holds. Oh well.

Enjoy the 'spring' pictures!



Withlove,
Cheyenne x

10 comments:

  1. love your pics! Adorable !

    *katja*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you, wish we have seasons in Singapore and Malaysia too ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! But still thankful enough :) x

      Delete
  3. lovely photos! i love the theme and everything about these photographs.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete