6/22/12

Sheryl

Planned a mini photoshoot with a new friend, Sheryl who is only 14. I prepared all the props including the dress & shot at the park around her house. That park is such a lovely place for photoshoot & it was just perfect for my shoot because of that big tree. Oh I guess I'm pretty satisfied with the pictures. Hopefully I can do more shoots like this. I'd love to meet talented photographers & work with them and also lovely friends who are willing to be my models!

Enjoy -





Withlove,
Cheyenne

7 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous! i would really love to be your model but i stay in singapore ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! <3 Come to Malaysia one day!

      Delete
  2. omg such a lovely photos! <3<3
    i love the floral headband, do you make it self? if yes, please make some tutorial ;p
    following you now :)


    http://clrland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much love! Nope I bought it sorry! Thanks for following <3

      Delete
  3. Hello Cheyenne! <: I'm Fiona, and I left you an email! I'm not sure if it got through to you but do check your junk mail? (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Always found your pictures so pretty; would love to model for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The model so preety! 💓

    ReplyDelete