6/25/12

First Sponsor - Dovey Lovey

If you're following me on Twitter, you'll probably know how jealous I am of other bloggers because they always have sponsors sending them new stuffs. I think dreams & wishes do come true. I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST SPONSOR! Which is a popular blogshop - Dovey Lovey(I know.. who doesn't know the gorgeous owner(s)?)! I was soooo happy & my good friends were so happy for me too because they know how long I've waited for this day! 

I've been looking around for the perfect lace/crochet shorts, I actually got myself one in cream last month but it doesn't fit me nicely. I was so excited when I saw this pretty lace crochet shorts & the quality is sooo good. Don't worry, the lining is thick enough to hide your panty! And the best part is - really reasonable price. I believe most girls love pastel & floral right? Dovey Lovey has prefect pastel jeans! You'll love them trust me!



I know I look so fat & my belly looks quite weird.. but just concentrate on the shorts okay?! x

16 comments:

  1. Love the shorts so freaking much! Ah you lucky girl :) Congrats! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you love so much love! You bought one too right? Good for you!! <3

      Delete
  2. You are slim stupid girl!!! Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm not :( Thank you love! <3

      Delete
  3. What size are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what did you say cheyenne? you're not so fat! love the short :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much love <3

      Delete
  5. Love the pants a lot hehe, lovely dear <3 & omgosh, you're not fat!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! Hehe go get it, & yes I am :'(

      Delete
  6. Love ur blog sooo much \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete