1/3/12

love



Some leftovers from THIS shoot.


School tomorrow. After two months, I'm back to being a miserable high school student. I would love to go school if there were no exams and teachers were actually nicer to the students. But the reality is, there are exams and some teachers are worse than some students. I shouldn't complain so much. Just one more year then I'll be done with highschool. Time flies so fast, I believe this last year will fly very fast too. I'll be sitting for SPM this year and this sucks. Hopefully I'll spend more time on books and not just Twitter, Instagram & Facebook. I should stop being a lazy girl but this is gonna be hard. I just want to enjoy this last year of high school & have really good memories with the lovely friends(and maybe teachers? *cough*). Since this is the last year, I'll try to be a better student. God bless me. And you.


Muchlove x

8 comments:

  1. These are such dreamy photos!

    Ah you poor thing, we get another month of holidays before we have to go back to school!
    It's the last year of high school for me as well and despite all the exams, I definitely want to make the most of the year!
    Hope you had a lovely new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new layout!

    And all the best :) YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what can I do to people check my blog? Love ur blog btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney - thank you so much darling <3 awh you're so lucky! Maybe it's really different in Malaysia so yeah, can't wait for college! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy - awh thanks loveee! I'll try hehe thanks ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tere Fiegehen - hmm I'm not so sure :/ thank you so much lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your socks are so delicate and cute! Perfect with those heels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura - thank you so much lovely xx

    ReplyDelete