12/14/11

white, white















Just another set of photos. I personally prefer shooting indoor because it's easier for me to edit the photos. For this series, the original photos are quite bad because I shot on a gloomy day & lights were off. I wasn't in the mood to shoot that day because I actually wanted to play with fairylights(soft series) but I failed so I was kinda frustrated & just put the fairylights aside. I tried my best to edit to soft & dreamy(which I really want!) but I guess I failed, I will try harder next time, with better original photos! Hope you enjoyed this lil' series, which I'm not really satisfied with. I'll keep improving. Oh and yes, I love white.

Hugs x

15 comments:

  1. love your feathery white earring! Definitely brings a more dreamy feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are incredible. Love love love your blog and am now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love them! Maybe I should edit my photos in your style for one series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos I like the color tone in them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pui Ee - Thank you sooo much! Oh and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, love you! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whitney - Thank you so much, lovely! Your blog is pretty too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda - Thank you love! Oh yes please I'd like to see, your photos are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky - Thank you so much, lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. FashionTeenGirl - Thank you so much, lovely girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. these photos are soo adorable xx you should model, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clarisse - Thanks darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Galatea - Omg, did a model just say I should model? That means A LOT. Thank you so much lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. أنت جميلة ..()

    ReplyDelete